miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

Red

Hoy ya no hay escapatoria: es otoño, con todo lo que eso conlleva: lluvia, frío, nostalgia...

* Russian Red: "Kiss my elbow"

[Para escuchar la canción: http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=41e0d4d ]

And every five minutes I look at the door and I see you naked.

And theres a question that comes up to my mind

I wonder whether you are blind.

But if I try to find, itd be the same old story time after time.

Oh, oh, show me your eyes, please do

Oh baby, show me your eyes.

And every five minutes I look at the door,

and there you are with your clothes on, you changed this time

now you are kissing my elbow, is that how you say it?

I really have doubts and questions about.

But if I try to find, itd be the same old story, story, story?

Oh, oh, show me your eyes, please do

Oh baby, show me your eyes.

1 comentario:

Ana dijo...

la canción es preciosa,me ha encantado, me la voy a descargar! me gustan tus m
gustos musicales, a ver si me pongo al día y me pasa música!!!

Yo tb estoy nostálgica... ahhh la vie erasmus!